Sunday, January 6, 2013
2013 Resolution
One of my goals this year is to make a post to this blog every week. I haven't been very good about it in the past, so hopefully I can stick to this.
So the first post of the year 2013 is this: It has been a crazy week trying to get back into the groove. Two weeks off for winter break has been fabulous and I hate having to get everyone up and going each morning. Don has been sick with a Sinus infection and everyone is extremely tired. The weather is miserably cold with a crappy inversion hanging over the valley. Needless to say the weather is not suppose to improve so I can see a bit of cabin fever coming over this family.
On the bright side, Don finally got the hot tub working! Ya!!!! The repair man was able to fix it on Wednesday and since then it has been a hot spot for teenage hangout (which I love because my kids are actually home). Don & I were able to squeeze some time in it on Friday night, but it was 11:15 and we were both so tired we didn't stay long.
Yesterday I was able to go to lunch with my best friend for her birthday. It was a wonderful visit and I enjoy having a couple of hours for myself.
I'm looking forward to a new week, hoping the mornings get easier, the Christmas tree FINALLY get's taken down & everyone gets more sleep. It is the last week of the 2nd term and so I'm sure we will be scrambling to complete last minute assignments. Oh well, such is life in the Yei house. My motivation to get through the week will be the romantic weekend I have planned for Don's birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment