These "BOO" signs were so simple to make. Karen and I spray painted the wood before hand. The kids then Modge Podged the scrapbook paper and cut outs of words and spiders onto the wood. The kids were so proud of their finished project and Karen and I were pleased it went over so well.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Class Halloween Party
Karen and I were in charge of Rachel and Gavin's school Halloween Party. The kids had tons of fun playing games, making these darling "BOO" signs and eating lots of healthy goodies - oranges, apples, grapes, cheese and crackers.


These "BOO" signs were so simple to make. Karen and I spray painted the wood before hand. The kids then Modge Podged the scrapbook paper and cut outs of words and spiders onto the wood. The kids were so proud of their finished project and Karen and I were pleased it went over so well.
These "BOO" signs were so simple to make. Karen and I spray painted the wood before hand. The kids then Modge Podged the scrapbook paper and cut outs of words and spiders onto the wood. The kids were so proud of their finished project and Karen and I were pleased it went over so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment