Thursday, January 17, 2013

Exciting News!

You know how I said I needed a slight improvement this week over last. Well I got it. Parker & Darek's Ag. Science fair project took first place and is moving on to state!!!!! I'm so excited and proud, but not near as much as the boys are. Their project was deciding if filters really help keep John Deere Tractor engines clean giving them a longer life. Their teachers were so proud and thought it was a fabulous idea. So now on to state in Richfield March 7-9. If they win there the project will be headed to Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky. Parker is so hoping for the win & a trip to Nationals. He so wants a scholorship out of this. Darek is not so sure because they have to present their project to the judges and we know how much Darek loves to talk in front of people. I told him he was going, let Parker do the talking & you be "Vanna White."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staute of Liberty

Staute of Liberty

Fireman's Memorial

Fireman's Memorial

Liberty Bell

Liberty Bell

Independence Square

Independence Square

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

Devil's Den

Devil's Den

Iwo Jima Memorial

Iwo Jima Memorial