Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update on Darek

Darek is doing really well. He has finally decided that it is not so bad to get up and walk on the crutches, which was a hurdle for us last week. He gets around pretty well on the crutches and has even attempted the stairs. We will keep hoping for big improvements.
Also, pray that I don't loose my mind trying to keep him entertained for 2 weeks. He is not one to enjoy sitting and watching T.V. so already he is becoming bored. I'm going to try and see if I can slip in some merit badge requirements without him knowing what I'm doing. We'll see how that goes.

Here are some pics showing the incisions for the pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staute of Liberty

Staute of Liberty

Fireman's Memorial

Fireman's Memorial

Liberty Bell

Liberty Bell

Independence Square

Independence Square

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

Devil's Den

Devil's Den

Iwo Jima Memorial

Iwo Jima Memorial