I would love to get a group of ladies together to scrapbook once a month. I was thinking of maybe doing it on a Friday morning when the kids are in school. My Friday nights seem to be so full with activities for the kids. If there are any of you who might be interested in this idea, let me know. My email is www.yeiwhos.com.
Look how darling this Journal is. It's simple and easy and what a great gift idea for a birthday or Christmas.
These cute 3x3 albums are a snap to make. These little books are on sale until Aug. 31st for just $2.50. These are perfect for all the small school pictures of your kids that you just don't know what do to with. They fit great in a purse or on a desk. I'd be happy to help you put these together.
No comments:
Post a Comment