Last Monday night I took a much needed break from the hub bub of life and sat down to read some picture books we had purchased at the school book fair last week. What a terrific time we had! It was such a relaxing moment just to read and cuddle. We read the new Splat the Cat Halloween book and what an adorable book. Splat is so lovable and we relate so well to him as he is just like our cats. I had picked up "Thump, Clack, Moo" which was as comical as all the other Click, Clack, Moo books. Duck always keep us in stitches. My last favorite was Skippy Jon Jones in Outer Spice - also another great laugh. The Skippy Jon Jones books have become such favorites at our home as we love the Siamese Kitty Boy! Just wish I could speak Spanish better.
Despite all the craziness of life, it's nice to know we can find peace and happiness when wrapped up in a couple of good books.
No comments:
Post a Comment