My goal this year is to keep this blog current! So here is the my first post of 2010.
It's hard to believe the year is gone. So many things have happened and yet the new year brings anticipation of even bigger changes in our lives.
Big mile stones for our boys - Parker will officially be a teenager in March and Darek turns the big 16 and will be driving (not sure if I'm more concerned about the driving or the dating). We have a huge family vacation planned for July. The girls and I along with my parents will be tagging along with the boys as they head off to the National Scout Jamboree in Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia. We plan on sight-seeing with them for about 13 days prior to the Jamboree itself. The kidsare already anticipating certain historical sites. Rachel is dying to climb to the top of the Statue of Liberty and Becca is just anxious to see it all. Parker has his hopes set on seeing Ground Zero and Darek looks forward to visiting Arlington. I just pray that I make it through the plane flight (I HATE flying).
I'm going to post some pictures in the next couple of days of events that have taken place over the last few months. So much has happened & of course, I have tons of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment