Well, all the men at our house are gone for an entire week. Don and the boys have left for scout camp at Steiner until Saturday. They pulled out of here with 14 other boys & leaders yesterday morning. My boys & hubby were excited to go. Darek & Parker are going to work on a climbing merit badge and with lots of prayers, they will both pass the COLD water swim check & be able to earn their canoeing and rowing merit badges. The girls and I are going to go up on Friday morning and spend the night, then bring back a load of boys Saturday morning.
The girls and I have freedom for one week. That means no cooking of meals and SHOPPING! I'm having to work 3 days of the week & so not lots of time to party, but enough. We plan to do some shopping on Wed. and attend the Oquirrh Temple Open House.
I do have to say that even though they have only been gone one day, I miss them all! Our house was way to quite last night. As the saying goes, "Can't live with them. Can't live without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment