Thursday, June 18, 2009

School's Out!!!!

School is finally out!! Yahoo!!! I'm so enjoying 3 months of no homework, no fighting about bedtime and no crazy mornings. I think it is safe to say that my kids are just as excited.

This year I graduated two from different schools. Darek graduated (yes, he did it) from the 8th grade and will be heading off to the new Stansbury High next year as a freshman. Needless to say he is not looking forward to high school and is very nervous. We took a tour of the new school a couple of weeks ago and it is BIG. Hopefully another trip to the school with Grandpa will help him start to feel comfortable. And yes, he is deserting a family tradition and will now be a Stansbury Stallion. Sounds weird to me. I always thought my kids would be Buffalos. Little did I know things in Tooele would change so much.

Parker graduated from the 6th grade and will be attending Clarke Johnsen Jr. High as a 7th grader next year. Hard to believe. He has grown up so fast. He truly enjoyed his 6th grade year as he made so many new friends and became quite popular with everyone. He is very much looking forward to next school year.

Becca finished the 3rd grade and will be moving on to 4th grade, with Miss Manzione as her teacher. She is very excited. Rachel will be a big 2nd grader and Linda Lee will be her teacher. She is so excited to have Mrs. Lee (and so is mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staute of Liberty

Staute of Liberty

Fireman's Memorial

Fireman's Memorial

Liberty Bell

Liberty Bell

Independence Square

Independence Square

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Standing at the Lincoln Memorial

Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

Devil's Den

Devil's Den

Iwo Jima Memorial

Iwo Jima Memorial