Donald's brother Doug and his girlfriend had a baby boy on March 15th. He weighed in at 7lbs. 50z. and was 20 inches long. He looks like all the other Yei boys. Not quite sure what to think of the name, but then again this is Doug we are talking about. His text message said the baby's name is Kayoshi (yoshi) Bradjamin Yei. I'm sure now you are laughing because Don, David and I were. Not sure if they are calling him Yoshi and if the middle name is a misspelling and it's suppose to be Benjamin. I told Don he would have to call him and get the pronunciation of it. Baby and mom are doing great. Grandpa Kay would be proud that he has such great posterity - 6 boys to carry on the family name!
There is possibility that David will be headed back to Iraq in April. It is a voluntary activiation. If not enough members volunteer than they will start picking men to go. Please keep him in your prayers. We really need him to stay here to be with his kids right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment